In order to make the transition easy on both my family and my sanity :), I've decided to change things around a bit, and start with just offering art classes for the time being. Hopefully I will soon be able to add music to that schedule as well, and then eventually get the full preschool schedule in action.
I'm really excited about Crafty Tots, the arts and crafts program that I am now offering. It is just one day a week, so nothing overwhelming for the age group, but a great way for little kids to start socializing in a "class-like setting" without Mommy or Daddy around.
I love this age group, and I love doing crafts, so I'm more than thrilled to get started. Click on the link at the top of my page to see details. I've made a flier that I'd love to upload, but at the moment, it isn't cooperating. :(
Hurray for Crafty Tots! Hope to see some of my readers joining us each week!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.